Pantone has announced their Color of the Year 2024. It’s called Peach Fuzz. It’s a peachy orangey-pink color that “resonates with compassion, offers a tactile embrace, and effortlessly bridges the youthful with the timeless,” according to the Pantone website. Peach Fuzz is almost a bit coral in color, which is reminiscent of the 2019 color of the year Living Coral:
This color is probably one of the most neutral we’ve seen in a while, with the last few years being quite vibrant and bold. While the bold colors might be more fun, a neutral is a bit more wearable and easier to incorporate into your personal color palette if you choose to do so. Here are 5 ways redheads can rock Pantone’s Color of the Year, Peach Fuzz.
1. Peach Fuzz Nails
Peach is a super common nail color, so it’s easy to find a nice peachy shade you like. Some are more orange, while others are more pink. Peach Fuzz is a great neutral nail option — especially for redheads with fair skin.
Nail Polish in Colors like Peach Fuzz:
- OPI in “Crawfishing for a Compliment”
- Essie Expressie in “All Things Ooo”
- Sally Hansen in “Peach Please Neon”
2. Peach Fuzz Lipstick
As with peach nails, peach lipstick is a nice, neutral, and understated color for those with fair coloring.
Lipstick in Colors like Peach Fuzz:
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Original Satin Lipstick in “Peach Fuzz”
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in “Vanilla Cream”
- Guerlain KissKiss Bee Glow Lipstick Balm in “Peach Glow”
3. Peach Fuzz Cheeks
Peach Fuzz can also be worn on the cheeks for a nice healthy glow. It’s a great blush shade for a more natural look for redheads.
Cheek Products in Colors like Peach Fuzz:
- LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush in “Kindness”
- Saie Dew Blush in “Peachy”
- Benefit Cosmetics WANDERful World Sily-Soft Powder Blush in “Peachin”
4. Peach Fuzz Eyes
Wearing a peachy color on the eyes can help to accentuate your eye color while still feeling neutral.
Eyeshadow in Colors like Peach Fuzz:
- Viseart Petits Fours Eyeshadow Palette in “Peche”
- Fenty Beauty Snap Shadow Mix & Match Palette “5 Peach”
- M.A.C. Individual Satin Eye Shadow in “Shell Peach”
5. Peach Fuzz Outfits
Want to rock the Peach Fuzz look without your outfits feeling outdated? Opt for a monochromatic look, or pair your peach items with complementary colors like pale blue or lavender.
Rock it like a Redhead!
MAIN IMAGE: pixelshot via Canva.com