Edited: March 19, 2021
When it comes to makeup for redheads, we all know it can be challenging. This summer, it’s all about those orange lipsticks.
With all redheads having different complexions, which orange shade is best for you? Here are the top 11 orange lipsticks for redheads this season:
Porcelain Skin Redheads (light complexion):
Is your skin pale but flawless, without much redness? Do you have gorgeous freckles? Lean towards a bold orange hue.
1.Viola Rouge in Midnight Sun
If you saw the below TikTok video, you might be wondering what shade Stephanie (How to be a Redhead’s co-founder) is wearing. She’s wearing Viola Rouge in Midnight Sun — found in the Winter Deluxe H2BAR Box.
#FinallyHaveBrows for the WIN & yes, redheads can wear orange 🍊 lipstick 💄
2. Nyx Matte Lipstick in Indie Flick
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in ‘Electric Orange’
3. Giorgio Armani Rouge D’armani Sheer Lipstick in Shade 300
4. MAC Matte Lipstick in Lady Danger
If you have cooler, pale skin with a bit of redness, opt for coral or peach tones to make you look more natural.
5. NARS Satin Lipstick in Niagara
6. tarte Color Splash Lipstick Rainforest of the Sea Collection in Sundaze
Warm/Olive Skinned & Freckled (medium complexion):
Go for shades that are a little bit darker than your natural lip color. Opt for a vibrant “true” orange hue such as deep coral or a pumpkin shade.
7. Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Orange-Gina
8. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Morocco
9. MAC Coral Lipstick in Morange
10. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in Electric Orange
11. Urban Decay Limited Edition Heat Vice Lipstick Collection in Scorched
Rock it like a Redhead!
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads! Use code: REDHAIR for 10% off. Subscribe now!