Have you ever showered at a friend’s house and are surprised by the products they have? We get so accustomed to the products we see in our own showers and sometimes it is hard to branch out. We polled the redheads on our team asking what shower products they have and love, and we’re giving you the real recommendations from real redheads:
1. Shampoo: Finally Glossy® Shampoo
We might be biased but the H2BAR team is obsessed with the new Finally Glossy® shine and luminosity shampoo. As a team of redheads, we cherish our red hair and yes we use our own products!
2. Body Wash: Geologie Moab Superclean Body Wash and Nécessaire The Body Wash in Bergamot
Bergamot is a popular scent it seems, and these two luxury body washes are both redhead favorites. From the scent to the cleaning power, these are really a must-have for the shower.
3. Body Scrub: DERMAdoctor KP Duty Dermatologist Formulated Body Scrub
Many redheads struggle with KP and it seems at least one redhead on the team has found the secret to keeping it at bay with this shower scrub.
4. Bar Soap: Dove Beauty Bar for Sensitive Skin
Some redheads have skin that doesn’t react well to scented body wash, and this Dove body bar for sensitive skin is an in-shower favorite.
This super affordable hair mask is a redhead must-have for the shower. It’s hydrating and leaves hair super soft and frizz-free.
6. Razors: Preserve POPi Shave 5 Razor and Billie Razors
Two popular razor choices for redheads, both gentle on sensitive skin and super affordable.
7. Shave Cream: EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss
Redheads on our team like to pair their razors with this ultra-moisturizing, nonfoaming shave cream for silky smooth skin.
Rock it like a Redhead!