If you wear glasses, you know there’s a lot of thought that goes into picking your next pair of frames. For some, they prefer a statement glass frame, others want neutral options and some want the frame to elevate their signature redhead look.
Choosing glasses that complement your red hair are usually warm-toned frames like tortoiseshell, earthy greens, or warm browns. It’s best to avoid colors that clash, like bright pinks or reds. However, personal style and face shape also play a role, so it’s essential to try on various options to find what suits you best.
Having trouble finding your next pair? Or maybe you want a new addition to add to your collection. Here are 5 glasses frames we love for redheads:
1. Prescription Frames: Tribal Eyes Mocha Oversized Square Brown Two Tone Unisex Eyewear
These chunky brown frames are both neutral and a statement because of their size. The brown is ultra-flattering on redheads.
2. Reading Glasses: I-SEA Royal Reading Glasses
These cute tortoiseshell frames are a great way to make a statement while keeping it more neutral. The retro frame style makes them unique.
3. Blue Light: The Book Club Blue Light Harlot’s Bed Reading Glasses Blue Light Harlot’s Bed Reading Glasses
For those who work on the computer a lot, blue light glasses are a must. They keep your eyes safe and protected while looking chic.
4. Reading Glasses: Black Cateye Textured Reading Glasses
These black readers are perfect for those who love a more retro look to their glasses.
5. Reading Glasses: IZIPIZI Women’s Green #C Reading Square-frame Glasses
These green reading glasses are stylish and make a statement. They will pair perfectly with red hair.
Rock it like a Redhead!