Fall is just around the corner and we are pumped! We call this season Redhead Season because the leaves match the different shades of red hair and the jewel-toned colors of autumn look great with red hair. Autumn is hands down the best season to be a redhead and here are 10 reasons why:
1. Fall colors are ultra-flattering on redheads
Burgundy, rust, mustard, emerald green, and copper all look fantastic on redheads.
2. It’s time for comfy sweaters
There’s something about a redhead in a cozy sweater.
3. You don’t have to worry about a sunburn nearly as much
But don’t forget to still apply your SPF to keep your skin safe. Read more here.
4. Fall means cute scarves and hats
Red hair is the best accessory of all, but that doesn’t mean we don’t live for the cute looks that come with fall weather.
5. Freckles are for fall
There’s something about freckles and autumn. Perhaps it feels like the perfect transition from summer to fall. A big chunky sweater, a latte and freckles is such a vibe.
6. All the fun fall lipsticks
From reds to oranges and even dark moody colors, fall is the perfect time to play with different shades of lipstick. Read more here.
7. And all the fun fall nail polishes
Just like lipsticks, there are so many fun fall nail polish shades. Read more here.
8. There are tons of super cute redhead Halloween costumes
No need for a wig this Halloween, pick a super cute redhead Halloween costume and rock your natural locks.
9. Red hair looks vibrant in fall colors
The rich golden tones of fall bring out the best in red hair making it look more vibrant.
10. Our skin is at peace in the fall
Not sweaty or oily from the heat of summer, and not too dry from the cold of winter.
Rock it like a Redhead!