Your neck is among the first places to show signs of aging, and it’s important to take steps early if you want to prevent those signs of aging. Here’s what you can do and which products you can use to ensure your skin looks youthful longer.
Tips to keep the neck smooth
Preventing early signs of aging is something you can start doing now, even if you think you’re too young. Some of the best ways to do this are to reduce sun exposure, keep moisturized, always bring your skincare down your neck, and use products with ingredients that promote skin elasticity and health. Look for products that include niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and retinoids. But, make sure they’re redhead-and-sensitive-skin approved! Looking for some options?
Here are some redhead-approved products we love:
1. Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum
Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retional Serum: $56
2. Tree of Life Anti-Aging Complete Regimen
Tree of Life Anti-Aging Complete Regimen: $22
3. SKINTENSIVE Bakuchiol & Retinol Dual Renewal PM Cream
SKINTENSIVE Bakuchiol & Retional Dual Renewal PM Cream: $40
4. Paula’s Choice CLINICAL 0.3% Retinol + 2% Bakuchiol Treatment
Paula's Choice CLINICAL 0.3% Retional + Bakuchiol Treatment: $56
5. Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream with Pump Dispenser
Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream: $13
6. Bio-Oil Skincare Oil, Body Oil
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil, Body Oil: $9
7. CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
CreaVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion: $37
8. Lanmeri Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream
Lanmeri Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream: $23
READ: How Redheads Can Treat Signs of Aging on Your Neck, Chest & Hands
READ: When Should Redheads Start Worrying About Anti-Aging?
Rock it like a Redhead!