We have a passion for beauty, specifically redhead beauty, at H2BAR. Our co-founder’s, Adrienne and Stephanie, grew up in an environment where many of the women around them were passionate about skincare, makeup, and beauty routines. The beauty industry usually doesn’t have redheads in mind when formulating products and it can make it hard for young redheads, or redheads just discovering the world of beauty to feel like they have a place to turn to.
This is what influenced Adrienne and Stephanie to start HowtobeaRedhead.com in 2012 and why they wanted to start the first-ever redhead beauty-focused podcast (the How to be a Redhead podcast) in 2018. In the podcast notes for episode 23, Adrienne and Stephanie say, ” We jump into specific topics all of the time and sometimes forget there are redheads out there without a deep background in beauty.”
This week’s guest is Pam Cameron. She’s the lovely, kind, natural-redhead producer for the H2BAR podcast.
Adrienne + Stephanie ask Pam the following questions:
- We’ll start off by asking about your beauty background. Was your mom into beauty? We know you have a redhead sister too! Is she into beauty?
- Before meeting us, what were your beauty concerns? Did you have any? Frizzy hair? Dry, itchy skin?
- We sent you a box of products with hair/skin items – and Finally Have Lashes/Finally Have Brows. You’ve been testing and trying items for a while now. What questions do you have? Have you enjoyed any products?
- We know you asked us about using mascara how to apply it and what to do with the tube. What are your questions about mascara?
- Brows! How are you doing using Finally Have Brows!?
- Skincare: What does your skincare routine look like? What questions do you have about the steps when applying skincare?
- Do you wear SPF daily?
- Haircare: We know you just started using conditioner! How does your hair feel?
- Are there any products you want to try but are afraid to do so?
Looking for some of the beauty products mentioned in this episode?
- Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion for Face
- Konjac Sponge
- Weightless Precious Oils Softening Conditioner by Roux
And here are a few articles touched on / are related to this topic:
- 5 Tips to Add Volume to Flat Red Hair
- 20 Easy Tips To Get Shiny, Voluminous, And Healthy Hair
- 8 Best Volumizing Products for Thin/Flat Red Hair
- Why Are Artists Obsessed With Redheads?
You can hear Stephanie, Adrienne, and Pam on the latest episode of the How to be a Redhead Podcast available directly below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts:
Want to help us spread the news about the How to be a Redhead brand and this podcast? Please give us a 5-star review and tell your friends (redheads and everyone else) to subscribe!
Want your questions answered on an episode of the podcast? Email H2BARPodcast@gmail.com, or DM us on Instagram @HowtobeaRedhead or TikTok @HowtobeaRedhead. We answer 2-4 questions per podcast so be sure to tune in to hear if we answered yours!
Rock it like a Redhead!