The 2014 Bridal Week kicked off and it was great to see so many redheaded brides on the runway. Each dress accompanied a different makeup look, but the overall “feel” was relaxed, natural and comfortable. Take a look at the latest wedding trends here:
1. Designer: Jenny Packham. Look: Simple & Elegant. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail with minimal eyeshadow, a little blush and a soft lipstick.
2. Designer: Alberta Ferretti. Look: A modern day twist of the traditional gown. This spring/summer, we are loving a great bang and this bride rocks it. Her makeup consists of a soft pink lip and deeper eye makeup. Her skin looks absolutely flawless too!
3. Designer: Jenny Packham. Look: Instead of the normal white wedding dress, Packham chose the perfect shade of beige. For any redhead feeling like she may be washed out in white, go for a look just like this. For accessories, choose a fun headband and rock your fair skin.
4. Designer: Maggie Sottero. Look: For those redheads who want more of a “bang” with their look, Sottero’s wedding dress is beyond flawless. To accompany the look, the model’s hair was put in a soft updo, a simple earring, false lashes and bronzer on the cheek bones.
5. Designer: Naeem Kahn. Look: If you have been thinking of your dream wedding since you were a little girl, this wedding dress by Kahn might be everything you want and more. Her makeup is perfect with a bold red lip, great brows and simple eye makeup.
6. Designer: Oscar de la Renta. Look: Are you the boho chic kind-of-gal? Are you planning a beach wedding? This Oscar de la Renta dress is a great choice for the relaxed wedding. This is also a great gown for bridesmaids. To get the look, blow out your hair and use a beach product like Josie Maran’s Bohemian Waves Hair Mist. Blow dry and let your red hair go free. For makeup, concentrate on perfecting your brows and let your skin glow.
7. Designer: Vera Wang. Look: Wang’s new bridal collection is very dramatic and “dark,” but at the same time it’s out of a fairytale novel. If you are aiming for a dramatic look, go heavy on the eye makeup with false lashes and a deep eyeshadow. Keep the lips and skin simple.
Rock it like a Redhead!