Updated: November 2nd, 2023
Most redheads have very specific makeup and skin questions, either about their sensitive skin, red hair, light eyelashes or blonde eyebrows. It’s important to figure out what eyebrow products are best for your shade of brows because they shape your entire face. Sometimes, all a redhead needs is a few swipes of mascara and shaping of the eyebrows.
Redheads, if you just want to fill in your eyebrows, there are a lot of makeup options. It is important for the brow to look natural and not painted on. Here are a list of our favorite eyebrow products for redhead brows:
1.How to be a Redhead ‘Finally Have Brows‘: If you’re a 1-step kind of gal, this product could change your life. It brushes, adds natural color and keeps the brows in shape; within seconds, your brows go from invisible to shaped & perfect.
Why It’s Special: In shade Universal Red, all redheads can use this shade! The brush-on eyebrow gel tints, locks & tames redhead brows in a single stroke. It is long-wearing & natural-looking. Go from no brows to “hello, brows” in 5 seconds. Scroll through the Before/After photos to see the results!
Learn more about Finally Have Brows:
For the perfect brows, use the Ultra Fine Redhead Brow Pencil’s automatic liner with a built-in grooming brush to fill in brows. Then, use the Volumizing to tint, condition and fluff. Lastly, use the Longwearing to tint, tame and lock. Get ready for fluffy, full, and always natural-looking redhead brows.
What’s next for Finally Have Brows?
AVAILABLE NOW: Finally Have Brows Clear Brow Gel. It’s best for redheads who want to embrace their natural brow color but desire a fuller/more even look. Tip: This product can also be applied after using Finally Have Brows gels or pencil in Universal Red.
2. Kevyn Aucoin Ash Blonde: This wax-based formula glides on smoothly and dries to a matte finish. Use the angled brush to evenly distribute the color for a more natural look.
3. Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Taupe or Natural Blonde: At one end: a blonde powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined redhead brows.
4. Clinique Instant Brow Lift in Soft Brown: Highlighting the brow line makes the brows pop even more. That’s why we love this two-in-one automatic brow pencil and pearlized highlighter duo. First, fill in and shape brows with the natural shade. Then optically ‘boost’ brow arches with universal highlighter shade just below brow hairs.
6. Chella Awesome Auburn Eyebrow Color Pencil: Featured in a previous H2BAR Box, this pencil is ideal for redheads with deeper red locks. It is a gorgeous shade of red with quality ingredients.
7. Youngblood Brow Artiste in Blonde: It is really the perfect compact case for redhead eyebrows. You won’t regret it. Watch a transformation using the kit below:
8. Clear Eyebrow Gel: No matter what product you choose, always end the process with a clear eyebrow gel. It keeps your product and look in place.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Photo: From the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead Beauty Event © How to be a Redhead. Content photos from the “How to be a Redhead” Beauty Book.