Updated: August 11, 2021
The official start to ‘Redhead Season‘ is approaching and we couldn’t be more excited. Crisp air (goodbye frizzy red hair), burnt-orange sweatshirts, messy red buns and pumpkin spice everything. It’s also the time to switch up your makeup and skincare routine –– mainly focusing on daily moisturizer and lip shades.
Over the years, we’ve played around with different ‘redhead friendly’ lipsticks for the fall season. We love nude because it pairs well with every fall fashion shade.
Scroll below to see some of our favorites:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor, Toasted Toffee (570) $5:
A great matte nude shade that’ll complement your red locks.
BONUS: Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color, Nude Nuance $ 7
2. NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil, Fringe $24:
Soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush…all-in-one.
3. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Comfort Matte, Backtalk $18:
You can’t go wrong with an Urban Decay lipstick, especially in this shade. It’s an essential day-to-night color that’s perfect for any season.
4. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Ophelia and Lolita $18:
We’ve been obsessed with these two Kat Von D liquid lipsticks for years. They complement any outfit and shade of red hair. Lolita II is another great ‘redhead friendly’ shade that’s more of a terra coda nude.
5. MAC Matte Lipstick, Honeylove $18:
The same line that brought you Ruby Woo and Lady Danger (our favorites!), comes a great light nude shade with hints of rose. Burnt Spice is another favorite MAC shade.
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick, Ashton $20:
This cult-favorite is a wonderful option if you’re looking for a deep matte nude shade. If you’re looking for a peachy toned lip, try Naked.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks, Kim K.W. $34:
Redhead celebrity makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury, knew exactly the right nude lip to add to her celeb signature line. It’s so perfect.
8. Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream Gloss, White Russian $21:
An every day, creamy no-shimmer gloss that plumps the lips.
9. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamoured Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss, Pretty Thing $28:
This lip gloss is everything. It’s non-sticky and delivers maximum color all day long.
10. bareMinerals GEN NUDE Buttercream Lip Gloss, Groovy $19:
A sheer-to-medium gloss that’s perfect for those mid-day touchups.
11. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Stockholm $6:
A cult-favorite that won’t break the bank.
BONUS: PDL Bold Aspirations Liquid Lipstick $23:
Do you rock a nude shade with your red hair? Comment below!
Rock it like a Redhead!