As redheads, we have a lot of shared experiences regardless of where we are from. Here’s a list of 10 things all redheads have probably done or experienced:
1. Immediately go for the lightest shade of foundation
The worst thing is when even the lightest shade is still too dark or too orange.
2. Been the only one at a group outing to bring sunscreen
When you’re the only redhead in the group, you’re always the go-to for sunscreen.
3. Had someone tell you you make them look tan
Please stop grabbing our arms and telling us we make you look tan…we know.
4. Got a sunburn when nobody else did
We all know what it’s like to be the one to end up with a sunburn on a cloudy day or in the middle of winter.
5. Felt weird the first time you darkened your eyebrows
When you grow up with blonde brows that are basically invisible, it’s always weird the first time you apply makeup to them. Redheads are raving about How to be a Redhead’s Finally Have Brows:
@rebecca_joy_johnson uses FinallyHaveBrows! “I love it…” 👩🏻🦰
6. Had a stranger stop you to compliment your hair
We do enjoy the compliments, though.
7. Had someone ask if you were related to the only other redhead in the room
Nope, being a redhead doesn’t make us related.
8. Had someone ask if you were Irish
And no, not every redhead is Irish.
9. Had someone ask if your hair was natural
Almost every redhead has heard “is your hair natural?” and then “I knew it had to be” when you say yes.
10. Had a hairstylist tell you to never dye your hair
They know how much money people pay for hair like this.
Rock it like a Redhead!