As redheads, we know the importance of proper sun protection, but as humans, let’s just face it — reapplying sunscreen every 2 hours is a pain. Whether you’re not able to reapply, you’ve forgotten sunscreen (emergency!) or you simply do not want to lather your body in sunscreen, this is when you should turn to UPF clothing.
Did you know clothing with SPF in it does exist? It’s called UPF clothing and it is getting more and more advanced and stylish each year. We’ve talked about UPF clothing a ton and we think every redhead should have some UPF pieces in their closet. UPF clothing is perfect for water and land sports, beach days, walks, and any time you’re spending outdoors. Here are some amazing apparel pieces that can help you start to build your summer UPF wardrobe.
1. Long Sleeve T-Shirt: Vapor Apparel Women’s UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection Long Sleeve Relaxed Fit T-Shirt
2. Beach Shawl: Coolibar UPF 50+ Women’s Sanibel Everyday Beach Shawl
3. Swimsuit Cover-Up: Willit Women’s Long Sleeve Cotton Swim Cover-Up UPF 50+
5. Rash Guard: TSLA Women’s UPF 50+ Rash Guard Long Sleeve
6. UPF Pants: Coolibar UPF 50+ Women’s Café Ruche Pants
Rock it like a Redhead!