Redheads, do you have friends who you swear are “‘Gingers’ at Heart”? For the blondes and brunettes of the world, are you convinced you should have been born a redhead? The following characteristics will clue you in if your heart is for team red:
1. You have been described as fiery or sassy, and it’s commonly suggested you have the fierce personality of a redhead.
2. You have a slight fear of the sun. You, like most redheads, believe it has evil powers.
3. You’ve never had a tan a day in your life. Your skin color is either red or white, or a mix of both.
4. You like to refer to your freckles as “angel kisses.” It makes them seem heavenly.
Photo Credit: Lauren Rosenbaum
5. You picked your college based on their ‘redhead friendly’ school colors. C’mon, your hair has to stand out at all times.
6. When you’re embarrassed, everybody within a 100 feet of you can tell. Darn! You can never escape your easily changeable pigmentation.
Photo via Pinterest
7. You’ve had a million people tell you never to dye your hair. They say, “Is that natural? Never dye it!”
Photo: Copyright, How to be a Redhead. Kara Kochalko Photography.
8. Finding the right eyebrow pencil color, mascara color, foundation color, really any color, is a trial. We must be thankful for HowtobeaRedhead.com!
9. Hair extensions are a big no-no. They don’t quite match your shade.
Photo via Instagram Photo.
10. You #RockitlikeaRedhead! You have fun, party, and love your hair just the way it is.
Are we missing any?! Comment below.