We’ve all seen our friends share those cute Enneagram posts on their social media. If you haven’t heard of the Enneagram, you’re in for a treat. It is a 3 x 3 arrangement of nine personality types. If you’ve never taken an Enneagram test, it can be confusing. We chatted with Sarajane Case, a natural redhead and a trained Enneagram teacher, author of the popular self-help book The Honest Enneagram, and Host of the Enneagram & Coffee Podcast.
She helps people to find their perfect balance between self-care and growth so they can release shame on their path to doing less harm. Her book, The Enneagram Letters: A poetic exploration of who you thought you had to be, released in October 2022, is now available wherever you buy your books.
Adrienne + Stephanie, our co-founder’s, have been longtime friends with Sarajane and asked some of the following questions for this exciting hour together:
- How was it growing up with red hair? What was your experience like?
- Once you graduated, like many of us, you dabbled in your talents (photography, etc) and have really seemed to find your niche with the Enneagram. At the time of this recording, you have 473k followers. How did this all come to be?!
- We did some research on the Enneagram and are really interested in talking about it. We’d love to identify our own types. Can we do it over this podcast? From a glance, Stephanie seems to be a 6: Loyalist, and Adrienne is 8: The Challenger.
- For anyone that doesn’t know you, you’re full of light and self-confidence. We know so many feel this way when they meet you and even follow you on social media. How did you gain so much self-confidence and love for yourself? Was this always the case? Each year, do you love yourself more?
- You look GORGEOUS with a red lip and red hair. When we think of you, we think of how you pull it off so well. Any advice for redheads who don’t think they can rock it?
- What are you working on now? What’s next for you?
You can hear Stephanie, Adrienne, and Sarajane on the latest episode of the How to be a Redhead Podcast directly below, available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts:
Want to help us spread the news about the How to be a Redhead brand and this podcast? Please give us a 5-star review and tell your friends (redheads and everyone else) to subscribe!
Want your questions answered on an episode of the podcast? Email H2BARPodcast@gmail.com, or DM us on Instagram @HowtobeaRedhead or TikTok @HowtobeaRedhead. We answer 2-4 questions per podcast so be sure to tune in to hear if we answered yours!
Rock it like a Redhead!