Haircare doesn’t end when you walk out of the shower. The tools you use can make or break the health of your red hair and the outcome of your style. One simple tool many of us don’t think too much about is a microfiber hair towel. Using regular bath towels on your hair can cause frizz, breakage, and damage.
We always advise redheads to use a microfiber hair towel because the material is gentle on your strands, absorbs water more easily, and helps to reduce frizz. If you have curly or wavy hair, a microfiber towel can play a huge role in forming your curls after your shower. That’s why we created the Soft Microfiber Hair Towel for Redheads and it’s available to order now!
Because wet red hair is at its most vulnerable, this microfiber towel gently and carefully absorbs moisture from your unique hair, dries it quickly, and protects it from breakage. This custom design is uniquely shaped to wrap all of your hair securely (no matter the length), with an elastic strap to comfortably keep things in place.
Here are some reasons we designed and love the new Soft Microfiber Hair Towel for Redheads:
1. Quick Drying: Our custom microfiber towel is highly absorbent and can help dry your hair faster than regular towels, reducing the risk of heat damage from hair dryers.
2. Less Friction: You will find it is gentler on your precious red hair than traditional cotton towels, which can cause friction and breakage.
3. Reduced Frizz: Many of us redheads have frizzy, uncontrollable locks. This microfiber towel will help to minimize frizz and static in your hair.
4. Lightweight: They are lightweight and more comfortable to use, making them a great option for people with long or thick hair.
5. Easy to Care for: The Soft Microfiber Hair Towel for Redheads is machine-washable and easy to maintain.
In addition to reducing damage, breakage, and frizz, using the same towel for your hair as your body can leave your towel with residue that transfers to the skin. Many of us add a lot of products to our hair, and because those products are meant for hair, not skin, they can be pore-clogging or irritating to sensitive skin. Using a separate towel eliminates this issue, which can help to reduce skin irritation, acne, and bacne.
Overall, using a microfiber hair towel can contribute to healthier and more manageable hair. We can’t wait for you to try the H2BAR exclusive Soft Microfiber Hair Towel!
Rock it like a Redhead!