Updated: September 12, 2023
Many redheads have sensitive skin, but what about sensitive eyes? Do you suffer from itchy, dry, watery eyes? Do you regularly have little eye infections? Most redheads love mascara for their blonde eyelashes. But what happens when your eyes suffer from your mascara? You could never dream of getting rid of mascara completely. Imagine?!
Luckily, there are many hypoallergenic mascaras on the market. The term technically means the product does not contain well-known allergens and is less likely to cause a reaction in people with allergies or sensitivities.
Here are the top ‘redhead friendly’ hypoallergenic mascaras for sensitive eyes:
1. Finally Have Lashes: The Red-y for Lashes Perfectly Auburn Redhead Mascara, Brown With a Splash of Red: Perfectly Brown Mascara, and A Full 180: Perfectly Black Mascara are all clean formulas with an optimized hourglass brush to glide through lashes, separating and coating them with gorgeous shades. Formulated with sensitive redheads in mind. Made without alcohol, gluten, GMO’s, oil, paragons, phthalates, silicones or talc.
Finally Have Lashes Update:
Finally Have Lashes is new & improved! With a new brush, updated formula + new H2BAR Extension Technology®, curl, lift & lengthen your lashes with a sensitive-friendly formula. Two new shades are introduced to the line so you can expand your selection of redhead mascara. Shop the Finally Have Lashes line now
2. Almay One Thickening Coat Mascara: This mascara is known to make lashes thicker, but also condition them to stay healthy and is a non-irritating formula. In fact, all Almay products are hypoallergenic. If you’re very sensitive to mascara and other products, look to Almay for certain makeup must-haves.
3. Jane Iredale PureLash Mascara: The motto for the mascara is, “For those with sensitive eyes who want to add a lovely touch of color to their lashes. ” The product is very mild and contains a water-resistant formula that was developed for sensitive eyes. It is free of lacquers, shellac and petroleum-based ingredients.
4. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara: It is made primarily of natural ingredients with minimal processing. 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals, Synthetic Preservatives, Parabens, Clumping, Smudging, Flaking, Fibers & Dyes. Sounds good to us!
5. Burt’s Bees Nourishing Mascara: Infused with Jojoba Oil and naturally moisturizing Glycerin to nourish your lashes.
6. Mineral Fusion Lengthening Mascara: A luxurious mineral-based mascara for defining and enhancing the lashes.
7. Reviva Labs Mascara: This mascara is smudge-free, soap-free and pH balanced to avoid eye irritation.
Which mascara do you rock on your lashes? Share below and Rock it like a Redhead!
Photo Credit: Beauty Bible