Colored mascara is a huge trend right now, and lucky for us it looks amazing with red hair and should be in your redhead makeup kit. Most redheads have light blonde lashes, which means the pigment of colored mascara shows up bold and bright. Here are some of our favorite colored mascaras that work for redheads:
Maybe the most popular of the colored mascaras is blue. From navy to bright blue there are lots of options to choose from. Not only will this color make your eyes and red hair pop but it’s super fun for summer.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in “Cobalt Blue”
- Benefit BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara in “Brightening Blue”
- Cat Eye Mascara in “Blue”
Shop Benefit Brightening Blue Mascara: $27
Another lovely color option for redheads is purple mascara. This also ranges in darker and lighter shades and will really complement redhead complexions.
- Lime Crime Astronomical Volumizing Vegan Mascara in “Nebula”
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in “Deep Violet”
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal Big Shot Mascara X Shayla in “Poppin’ Purple”
Shop LimeCrime Purple Mascara, $20
Want something a little more subtle? Red mascara is almost a neutral for redheads but adds a gorgeous pop of color. Especially in darker shades of red, like burgundy.
- ZEESEA Diamond Series Waterproof Mascara in “Red Wine”
- Colourpop BFF Mascara in “Left on Red”
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in “Deep Burgundy”
Another subtle option is a dark green that looks almost black but shows through in the light. Green is a stunning color for redheads of all eye colors but looks especially amazing on those with green eyes.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in “Deep Green”
- Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara in “Green”
- Pozilan 4D Silk Fiber Lash Mascara in “Green”
Shop Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara in Green, $19
READ: How Redheads Can Wear Purple Mascara
READ: The Best Autumn-Focused Eyeshadow Palettes for Redheads
Rock it like a Redhead!