Prom season is approaching quickly it’s time to start thinking about your redhead-approved prom dress. Picking a dress that is flattering, stylish, and complements your red hair and skin tone can be tough, so we’ve gathered some of our favorite prom dresses for you:
READ: 7 Essential Skin Care Tips For Redhead Teenagers
1. Gold: Say Yes to the Prom Embellished Ballgown
It’s a common misconception that redheads can’t wear yellow or gold because it washes them out, but we disagree. This soft gold gown with its criss-cross back will look stunning with your red hair.
2. Blue: Femme Luxe Ruched Body-Conscious Dress
Ballgown not your thing? Try a form-fitting ruched dress that will hug your curves and make you feel stunning. This gorgeous blue color is ideal for redheads and those with fair skin.
3. Green: LAISHEN Women’s Sundress V Neck Floral Summer Beach Backless Maxi Dress with Pocket
Green is arguably one of the best colors for redheads and this forest green corset top dress is to die for. Wear your red hair down in big loose curls or rock an updo and show off the gorgeous neckline.
4. Pink: Nasty Gal Satin Sleeveless Full Maxi Prom Dress
If you’re looking for your ginger Barbie moment on prom night, this is the dress for you. The stunning pink color and full skirt will have you twirling through the night.
5. Red: NaaNaa Satin Midi Prom Dress
Nothing turns heads faster than a redhead in a red dress. This satin midi is perfect for prom night and can be dressed up or down depending on your personal style!
6. Purple: ASOS DESIGN Cami Strap Midi Prom Dress in Lace with Circle Trims
If you want something a little more romantic, try this dusty mauve lace dress. It will have you feeling like a princess straight out of a fairytale as you dance the night away.
7. Silver: B Darlin Trendy Sherri Shine Ball Gown
Have your metallic moment in a silver ballgown that will make your red hair pop. Accessorize with metallics or solid colors for a fun and funky look.
8. Black: 7K NaaNaa Cowl Neck Satin Prom Maxi Dress
You cannot go wrong with a black prom dress. It’s timeless and classic and you’ll be looking ultra-chic. Plus you can pair it with neutral shoes and accessories or add a pop of color!
Rock it like a Redhead!