We love a good hair accessory, and bandanas can be a great way to jazz up an outfit. We’ve gathered 5 of our favorite hair bandanas in different prints for you to rock with your red hair, as well as a few tips for how to style them.
Floral: Treasure & Bond Women’s Floral Square Bandana
Stripes: FULL TILT Striped Silk Bandana Scarf
Satin: FONYVE Silk Feeling Medium Square Satin Head Scarf
Knit: Wolf & Badger Early Spring Knitted Bandana
Polka dots: ASOS Topshop Bandana Multiway Headscarf
Bandana Styling Tips
There are lots of ways you can style a bandana, here are a few of our favorite bandana styling tips.
- Loose waves, low-space buns, and braids are all really cute hairstyles to wear with a bandana.
- Is it almost hair washing day? Cover oily roots with a bandana.
- Pull your fringe or face-framing pieces to the front for a messy/cute look.
- Have a hard time keeping your bandana in place? Try adding bobby pins along the edges near your ear for a discrete hold.
- Smaller square bandanas can be tied at the base of a ponytail or the end of a braid to add a pop of color.
Rock it like a Redhead!