Most redheads have questions about their redhead makeup routine. What is the best eyebrow product? What foundation is recommended? I did a complete makeup tutorial for redheads on Facebook Live and now on YouTube! I begin by showing some of the products I use from recent H2BAR Boxes – a monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads. Subscribe now!
Below is a list of the products used:
1. 10-piece brush set — on sale now! Shop now.
2. Foundation/SPF: Belli Pure Radiance Tinted Facial Sunscreen- SPF 30. Shop now.
3. Concealer: Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer in ‘Light Cool Peach’. Shop now.
4. Facial Powder/More SPF: AB Skincare in Medium [in several previous H2BAR Boxes]. Shop now.
5. Eyebrows: Fenty Beauty Brow MVP Ultra Fine Brow Pencil & Styler in ‘Auburn’ + Thrive Causemetics Instant Brow Fix Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Gel
6. Eyeshadow Palette, Laura Lee Los Angeles. Laura Lee’s highlighter palette was in the Summer Deluxe H2BAR Box. There are extras in the warehouse! Shop now.
7. Thrive Causemetics Eyeliner in ‘Guiliana’—Found in every June H2BAR Box
8. Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Plush Matte Lipstick in Mademoiselle. Shop now.
Watch the tutorial video below:
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads! Use code: REDHAIR for 10% off. Subscribe now!