There are so many options when it comes to choosing an SPF, and some of those options are hard to get and can be quite pricey. When you’re a redhead, you go through a lot of sunscreen (especially in the summer) and you need options that are easy to access and won’t break the bank. We’ve tried dozens of sunscreens at all price points and here are some of our favorite drugstore options we buy again and again:
1. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, we love Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen for Acne-Prone Skin SPF 50
2. BLUE LIZARD Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide, SPF 50+ is great for the entire body
This is a wonderful all-over body option and it’s perfect for redheads with sensitive skin.
3. For working out or sweating, we love Neutrogena Sport Face Sunscreen SPF 70+
Or, if you’re in a really hot location you will need something that will withstand anything and we have found this to work wonders.
4. If you’re looking for a mineral-based facial SPF, you have to try CeraVe 100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
It has become our redhead staple.
5. If you’re having trouble choosing, La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60 is an all-around great sunscreen
This is a must for every redhead to have in their collection and an all-time favorite H2BAR pick.
6. Stick SPF is perfect for a mess-free application and that’s why we love the CeraVe Mineral Sunscreen Stick for Kids & Adults SPF 50
7. Blue Lizard Baby Mineral Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide SPF 50 is a must-try sunscreen for babies
Because we can’t forget the littlest ones in the family.
8. Spray sunscreen is another great option for using on kiddos and we really like the Banana Boat Mineral Enriched Sunscreen SPF 50
9. Another great spray/mist option is the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen SPF 70
Rock it like a Redhead!