If you’re vegan or trying to be more conscious about your redhead skincare and makeup routine, you might find yourself searching for a Redhead-Friendly approved vegan foundation. Many redheads struggle to find their perfect foundation shade, so finding something that’s also vegan has proved to be quite a task. That’s why we’ve rounded up 7 of our favorite redhead-approved vegan foundations to try:
1. Milani Cosmetics Glow Hydrating Skin Tint
This skin tint delivers next-level glowing skin with sheer-to-light coverage and an ultra-dewy finish.
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15
This cult classic foundation offers instant full coverage and is infused with the best ingredients nature has to offer.
3. NYX Total Control Pro Drop Skin – True Buildable Vegan Foundation
This lightweight vegan foundation gives a healthy, natural finish with customizable coverage.
4. Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation
This buildable foundation is Infused with hydrating coconut milk and aloe extract for a youthful, dewy glow.
5. Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint
This vegan skin tint offers a breathable, ultra-thin formula that evens out your skin’s appearance for a smooth, dewy finish.
6. KVD Beauty Good Apple Skin-Perfecting Hydrating Foundation Balm
This buildable, full-coverage, hydrating foundation balm with a lightweight, long-wear formula and a fresh matte finish—in fully recyclable packaging.
7. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
This vegan oil-free foundation masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin while providing all-day coverage.
Rock it like a Redhead!