By: Adina Bernstein
1. Are you Irish?
Redheads come from all corners and cultures of the world. One does not have to have to have Irish ancestry to be a redhead.
2. You have so many freckles. Can I connect the dots?
..You mean my sun kisses that I love so very much?
3. Do you have a soul?
Of course, I have a soul.
4. Did you know you look like (enter the name of the redheaded celebrity here)?
I guess that is a compliment.
5. Is your hair natural? I love your hair.
I get my hair from (enter family here if you are a natural redhead)… or I go to (enter salon here) if you are a redhead ‘by choice’.
6. Do you have a temper?
Did you really want to find out?
7. My mother says I should go out with at least one redhead, will you go out with me?
Are you asking me out because of me or my hair color?
8. Can I take a snipping of your hair? I want to see if my stylist can replicate it.
Can I think about that and get back to you?
9. Did you dress up as Ariel for Halloween as a kid or Pippi Longstocking?
How did you know?
10. Are natural redheads a dying breed? I hear they’re going extinct.
We’re not going anywhere.
..and commonly, this is a redhead’s face when we hear these 10 questions:
Rock it like a Redhead!