There have been numerous studies performed, conclusions drawn and things written regarding the health and physiology of the ‘redhead’.
1. Redheads are more susceptible to plain.
2. On the flip side, it has been said that redheads have a higher tolerance for pain.
3. Redhead patients ‘bleed’ more during operations.
4. Redheads bruise easier and take longer to heal.
5. People with red hair are more sensitive to ultraviolet rays, burn easier and have a higher frequency of skin cancer.
6. Redheads are less tolerant of the heat and cold.
7. Many redheads have sensitive skin.
8. People with red hair are more likely to suffer from an autoimmune disorder.