This season, oceanic-inspired designs are a huge fashion trend and wearing these pretty styles will inspire you to get ready for beach days this summer.
And we all know that one of the most famous mermaids ever is Disney‘s Ariel who is a ravishing redhead!
Here are a few of my favorite ways to find your Inner Mermaid:
1. Hair: Chanel featured models with messy buns studded with pearls in their hair. I adore this mermaid inspired look and it’s easy to do at home. This versatile and romantic style is perfect for the beach or a date night.
Tip: Part your hair, wrap your hair in a low bun and secure with bobby pins. Simply place pearls randomly throughout your bun and you’re out the door!
READ: How to Get the Perfect Mermaid Waves
2. Nails: For a pretty manicure, try OPI I See You Wear OPI and evoke the beautiful seafoam green color of the ocean.
3. Accessories: This delicate little fish pendant by Juicy Couture is a sweet way to keep a bit of ocean life with you even if you’re cooped up in the an office during the week.
4. More Accessories: Long, sexy earrings are on trend now and these fabulous coral chandelier earrings by Alexis Bittar are perfect.
5. Shoes: These seashell sandals by Cocobelle are gorgeous and will instantly transform you into a sultry water nymph.
6. Redhead-Friendly Colors: Mediterranean blue is a designer favorite this spring/summer and looks amazing on every redhead. This gorgeous dress by BCBG MAX AZRIA is the the perfect way to rock your red hair and the mermaid trend.
Rock it Like a Redhead!