Bella Thorne was rockin’ a high, red bun a few weeks ago. We love how she whipped it up on top of her head and the bun was original and didn’t take away from her overall look. Buns are interesting and are fun when paired with good nail art, patterned dresses and red lipstick.
1. Blow dry your hair to increase its volume and straighten it after using a bit of heat-protection hairspry.
2. Pull your hair into a high ponytail (you can do this upside down if you need help getting more height or if you have very long hair).
3. Next, spray some extra hairspray on. It’s extra important to have your hair stay on it’s own so you don’t need to fix it throughout the day or night.
4. Instead of wrapping the hair tightly around the hair elastic, wrap it loosely, tugging it up so that it creates the same shape. Fasten it in place with a few extra redhead bobby pins.
5. Like Bella, make sure your bangs are pulled out before you begin styling your bun or do a fun crown braid.