Shea butter is an excellent multi-purpose moisturizer that can be used on red hair and delicate redhead skin. It contains many vital properties that contribute to scalp and skin health such as vitamins A & E. Be sure you are buying products that are unrefined and come from the most natural source.
One of my favorite shea butter products comes from the brand Shea Radiance.
Here are 7 shea butter benefits for your redhead life:
1. Provides a natural SPF barrier that helps combat wrinkles, sun spots, or rashes. Also an excellent after-sun care product as well.
2. It does not clog pores or hair shaft so your skin and scalp can still breathe.
3. Helps restore over-processed or over-heated hair.
4. For some redheads, it may clear up skin blemishes and acne.
5. It also improves skin texture and eliminates a dull complexion, by helping to produce more collagen which helps skin keep its elasticity.
6. Shea butter helps with nasal decongestant, insect bites, and skin allergies.
7. If you are big into sports or being active it is a great muscle relaxant and helps improve physical endurance.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads! Use code: REDHAIR for 10% off. Subscribe now!