Body scrubs are a treat for your redhead skin. They gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin, leaving it super smooth and smelling great. If you’re a redhead with sensitive skin then you’re probably not keen on applying any scrubs due to the possibility of easy irritation.
We’ve tested these five ‘redhead friendly’ scrubs and they all worked wonderfully on sensitive skin:
1. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Tropical Mango, $5: This affordable organic scrub is packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to hydrate the skin.
2. SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Butter Hand & Body Scrub, $10: Made with Argan Oil to heal and repair, dry damaged skin.
3. Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub, $19: Yes, coffee! This is one of our favorite coffee scrubs to achieve baby soft skin.
READ: 5 Surprising Ways to Use Coffee in Your Redhead Beauty Routine
4. Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub Body Exfoliator, $21: This Soap & Glory Exfoliator won ‘Best Scrub’ at the 2018 How to be a Redhead Beauty Awards. Contains organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extracts.
5. Herbivore Botanicals All Natural Coco Rose Body Polish/Sugar Scrub, $44: Gently exfoliate the skin with this all-natural blend of virgin coconut oil and floran Moroccan rose.
DIY Banana Tip: Smash a ripe banana and add sugar to it. Apply it to your skin and rub gently. While bananas help moisturize dry skin, the sugar granules help to remove dead cells to reveal brighter skin. It is best to apply this scrub all over the body, not just the face.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Updated: May 2, 2018