By: Denise Erpenbach
Redheads, if you’ve ever thought about trying a LUSH skin or hair product, this is your sign to give it a try. LUSH creates 100% vegetarian products, only uses fresh, organics ingredients, and are advocates for recyclable and compostable packaging. What makes LUSH a great pick for redheads is that many of products are made with sensitive skin in mind.
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Ocean Salt Cleanser: This cleaner was heaven sent to me when I struggled with acne. With ingredients like sea salt, fresh avocado, and coconut, it scrubs away those pesky dead skin cells and unclogs pores effectively without feeling like you just took a razor to your face.
Bonus: It smells like a fresh ocean breeze!
2. H’Suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment: With winter approaching it is time to dig out the hair masks. This moisturizing treatment will help you repair damaged, or maintain healthy hair. Ingredients include: avocados, olive oil, bananas, balsamic vinegar, and eggs.
‘Redhead Friendly’ Tip: Just massage into the hair, leave in for about 20 minutes, and rinse with shampoo and conditioner. Enjoy your healthy, happy red hair.
3. BB Seaweed Face Mask: A gentle face mask that actually works is hard to come, but this one is a winner. Designed with sensitive skin in mind, the seaweed is locally harvested and acts as a nourishing agent, leaving you with soft, soothed, and revitalized face. There is also aloe vera included in this mask to help calm the redness and irritation that are a result of acne.
4. No Drought Dry Shampoo: I’m a dry shampoo kind of girl. I can’t be bothered to wash my hair to give it back some volume. Luckily for me this dry shampoo works like a dream! Simply massage a little bit of the dry mixture into your scalp and voila. Your volume is back.
‘Redhead Friendly’ Tip: If you have long, heavy hair, use a brush to even out the product.
5. Dream Cream Body Lotion: Too often I forget to moisturize my body, and I’ll admit I’m rather lazy about it. This lotion makes me want to moisturize – daily. Numerous body lotions are heavily perfumed and leave me feeling sticky for several hours afterwards, but the Dream Cream is a total winner. It has a mild scent of lavender and gives your skin a glow-y look without feeling too sticky.
Have you tried any LUSH products? What are your favorites, redheads? Comment below!
Note: This post is not sponsored and are the true views of the writer.