Here’s how to shape and fill-in eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil:
1. Using a spoolie brush, comb and brush redhead brows in upward strokes.
Redhead brows can be coarse, this will help to train them. This is also the time to trim or tweeze brows if needed.
2. Apply the product –– concentrating on 3 points:
A. The very front
Fill in any sparse areas to make the eyebrow look full. Make sure you understand the shape of your brow. Here’s how to measure the starting and ending points of your brow.
1. middle of your nostril to the brow bone is your starting point
2. through the center of your iris is the arch
3. corner of your nostril to the outside of your eye is where it ends
B. The arch
This is the most important section. Make sure to pencil in hair at the top of the brow arch too. It will add a full, beautiful effect.
C. The end of the brow
This should extend slightly past the eye.
3. Use a spoolie brush again to gently blend and remove any excess product. The trick is to blend, blend, blend!
Watch the two tutorials below:
See more on our YouTube page!