If you’ve been rolling on the single brush train, it’s time to get off. Having more than one hairbrush might feel like overkill, but your red hair will thank you. Here’s why you need more than one hairbrush to keep your crimson locks happy and healthy.
For Redheads With Straight or Relaxed Hair
If your red hair falls somewhere between straight and relaxed these are the brushes you need:
- Detangling Brush – Get easy to manage, tangle-free hair with a detangling brush.
- Round Brush – Give your hair volume and body with a round brush and an at-home blowout.
- Boar Bristle Brush – Smooth hair and distribute your natural oils from root to tip with a boar bristle brush.
For Redheads With Wavy or Curly Hair
If your red hair falls somewhere between wavy and curly these are the brushes you need:
- Wide Tooth Comb – A wide-tooth comb is essential for detangling your curls and brushing through product while in the shower.
- Denman Brush – To enhance your natural curl, use a curl-specific brush like The Denman Brush.
- Paddle Brush – To get a sleek look, use a paddle brush and blow dryer to get your hair straight.
Other Brushes to Have Regardless of Hair Type
There are also a few brushes that can be super helpful for styling regardless of your hair type.
- Rat Tail Comb – Get a perfect part and add volume to your hair only where you need it with a rat tail comb.
- Wet Brush – Get rid of tangles and distribute product through your hair with a wet brush.
- Flyaway Brush – Get your baby hairs and flyaways under check with a coarse bristled mini flyaway brush.
- Scalp Massaging Brush – Stimulate blood flow and circulation in the scalp while promoting hair growth with a scalp massaging brush.
Rock it like a Redhead!