We loved Mireille Enos’ hair at the Netflix premiere of ‘The Killing’ because it was simple and effortless. We spoke with the celebrity hairstylist who created her look, Marcus Francis. He has worked with the most famous Hollywood redheads, including Amy Adams, Julianne Moore, Jessica Chastain and more. Marcus said, “The texture that redheads have is a little more coarse which is great because it acts like a memory to hair styling, making it last longer.”
Here are the 5 simple steps for creating Mireille Enos’ look:
1. “First, on damp hair, I used several pumps of the Suave Natural Infusion Seaweed All Day Body Leave-In Foam and applied it from roots to ends.”
2. “Then, I sprayed Suave Volumizing Root Boost Spray at the roots on the top section of her head.”
3. “Blow dry with a large boar’s hair brush making a center part.”
4. “Curl medium sections of hair with a 1″ curling iron from roots to ends. Around the face curl away from the face, and in the back alternate directions when curling.”
5. “Gently brush out and spray with finish hairspray.” Rock it like a Redhead!