Jessica Chastain is known for her ‘Old Hollywood’ looks on the red carpet. But, at last night’s Critics’ Choice Awards ceremony in Los Angeles, she surprised us all with a bohemian loose braid with a classic twist. Get the look in 5 easy steps:
1. Comb half the hair back into a tight knot so the hair is half up and half down.
2. Take a piece of hair and wrap it around the elastic, secure with redhead bobby pins. Use a few squirts of hairspray to lock in the look.
3. Brush the hair gently and pull two pieces, one from the right and one from the left of each ear, together and secure with small elastic to give a slight waterfall effect.
4. Loosely braid the hair three or four times and secure with small elastic.
5. Optional: Gently brush and flat iron the ends of your hair to get the “flat look.” Hairspray to hold the braid in place.
READ: Amy, Jessica, Julianne & Emma: Get The Golden Globes Looks
Jessica also rocked a bright pink lip. Try MAC Lipstick in ‘Candy Yum Yum’ or Susan Ciminelli Pinkelicious to get a similar look.
Rock it like a Redhead!