Updated: November 2nd, 2023
Brows can transform your face, which is why it’s important the right redhead-approved brow gel is used. If brow products are new to your routine or you’re switching from pencil to gel, keep reading because we’re here to help you find the best brow gel for your brows.
Find your perfect shade
Most redheads naturally have light blonde brows. This means the number one thing we are looking for is a good color. Redheads brow products can be tough to find, so opt for a brow gel made by redheads for redheads like Finally Have Brows. The Universal Red color works for most redheads so there’s no tricky color matching to the closest shade of brown. Choose between the Volumizing + Longwearing Finally Have Brows versions.
Determine what you want your gel to do
Different brow gels will help you achieve different looks. If you’re looking to add volume to sparse or thin brows, try a Volumizing brow gel. If you’re looking to lock your look in place, try a Longwearing formula.
Learn how to apply the gel
Brow gel application isn’t one size fits all, so you will have to find your own methods, but here are a few application tips.
- Keep brows clear of foundation and other makeup by wiping them down with a q-tip before applying your brow gel.
- Wipe off excess product for a lighter more natural-looking application.
- Apply in short upward strokes that follow the path of your natural brow.
- Keep the product within the lines of your natural brow shape
- Brush through brows with a clean spoolie to fluff and remove any excess product if things aren’t looking natural enough.
- Scroll through TikTok to see how redheads are applying Finally Have Brows:
That before & after is OMG. @becca_joy_johnson is back to show off the new #FinallyHaveBrows Volumizing 👩🏼🦰 Last Longwearing video got 5.5 million views! How many for this?!
Tips for tinted brows
Lots of redheads tint their brows, and if you do, your brow gel experience might be a little different. You may want to opt for a clear brow gel for daily use and a tinted one for a more full coverage look when wearing a full face.
AVAILABLE NOW: Finally Have Brows Clear Brow Gel. It’s best for redheads who want to embrace their natural brow color but desire a fuller/more even look. Tip: This product can also be applied after using Finally Have Brows gels or pencil in Universal Red.
Rock it like a Redhead!