Babies and young kids are so cute, especially when they have red hair. We might be bias here at How to be a Redhead, but it’s hard not to. Get a pen and paper ready (or the notes section of you iPhone). It’s time for you to decide which redhead celebrity matches the photo below. Good luck!
1. Clue: He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Well, not really. But you get what we mean.
2. Clue: He makes us laugh. A lot.
3. One of the lyrics to his song is, “Tell her that she turns my cheeks the color of my hair.”
4. Clue: He’s the only redhead in a show about a present day family. And, to give it away, we proclaimed our love for him here. 5. She told InStyle in 2013, “Yes, and as a child I didn’t like it because it made me different. But as I grew older and more comfortable, it became a badge of honor.”
6. Clue: She shined bright as a kid, especially in a remake of a Disney movie. She has had some hurdles in life, but has overcome them. Or so we hope.
7. She’s not a redhead anymore. Enjoys sticking her tongue out.
RELATED: 10 Things To Know About Having a Redhead Baby
8. Clue: Famous for starring in a 1985 movie. She sure does know how to pull off pink. We wish we could be in her club.
Do you think you got all 8 correct? If so, you’re a master at knowing your own kind. Find the answers below.
Rock it like a Redhead!
1. Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint 2. Conan O’Brien 3. Ed Sheeran 4. Jesse Tyler Ferguson 5. Jessica Chastain 6. Lindsay Lohan 7. Miley Cyrus 8. Molly Ringwald