By: Kourtney Moody
You may know him as Mitch from ABC’s Modern Family. Jesse Tyler Ferguson is so much more than a redhead actor, an avid cook and cookbook collector. He is talented, funny, and a great role model for all redheads. Don’t believe me?
Here are 10 reasons to change your mind based on his inspiring social media accounts:
1. His Instagram bio makes you love him already.
A cook, actor, and activist.
2. He understands the pain of being sensitive to the sun.
He was diagnosed with skin cancer on his right cheek in late 2015. Read more about how he reminded redheads everywhere about their increased risk of Melanoma.
3. He supports his friends.
4. He is a man of many talents, characters, and professions.
He has a true passion for cooking.
5. He is in love!
He has been married to Justin Mikita since July 20, 2013.
6. He wants you to be healthy and do some good at the same time.
8. He is a proud redhead and supports other redheads.
Hi, Jessica Chastain!
9. He is featured in People Magazine’s sexiest men alive issue. Pictured with him is his dog, Leaf.
10. He wants a redhead emoji too.
..but we love his alternative. Redheads really do wear an invisible crown and he knows it.
A man who loves his dog, loves others, has fun, and works hard. What’s not to love? Thank you, Jesse Tyler Ferguson for representing us well. Rock it like a Redhead!
Follow him on Instagram right here.