Edited: March 17, 2021
Redheads enter a hair salon and all eyes are on them. Redheads are like goddesses! Everyone admires red hair and wants to be best friends.
Here are 7 things you can expect to hear when going for a cut, blowout or updo:
1. “Is this your natural hair color?”
The #1 question a redhead gets every single time.
2. “I really wanted my daughter to have your color. She had red hair as a baby, but now she’s blonde/brunette.”
Natural redheads are only 2% of the population.
3. “Is your boyfriend/husband a redhead too?”
They will probably also ask, “Do you have redheaded sisters and brothers?” and “Are one of your parents a redhead?”
4. “I want her color! How much is it?”
This is so flattering. Everyone wants to be the girl with the red hair.
5. Stylist: “You can never get to this color out of a bottle.”
This is also when the stylist checks the hair to make “sure” it’s really real red hair.
6. “You should be a hair model!”
Thank you, but I’m too scared they’ll ruin it…
7. “Don’t you dare dye your hair! Ever!”
Sometimes, you can get curious to know what you’d look like with a different hair color. But,then you come back to your senses. You couldn’t imagine yourself with another color.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads! Use code: REDHAIR for 10% off. Subscribe now!
All photos © How to be a Redhead