We wanted to round out National Book Month with one more redhead reading list for you. Here are 7 books written by redhead authors in the non-fiction category. From redhead myths to fashion and beauty these redheads have covered it all.
1. How to Be a Redhead: A Guide to Beauty, Skincare, Hair Care, Fashion and Confidence From the Sisters Who Started the Red Hair Revolution by Adrienne Vendetti and Stephanie Vendetti
2. Ginger Pride: A Redheaded History of the World by Tobias Anthony
3. The Big Redhead Book: Inside the Secret Society of Red Hair by Erin La Rosa
4. Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball
5. ‘Tis Herself: An Autobiography by Maureen O’Hara
6. The Roots of Desire: The Myth, Meaning, and Sexual Power of Red Hair by Marion Roach
7. A Field Guide to Redheads: An Illustrated Celebration by Elizabeth Graeber
Rock it like a Redhead!