Updated: November 2nd, 2023
Redheads know the dilemmas when finding the right redhead eyebrow product. For some odd reason, many makeup companies either get the shade right, don’t even try or forget about the ‘auburn’ shade altogether. Luckily, blonde and taupe shades can suite many redheads. So, we’ve rounded up five more of our favorite ‘Redhead Friendly’ eyebrow products to rock:
1. Finally Have Brows: Redheads have fallen in love with Finally Have Brows, the first makeup drop in the How to be a Redhead line. You will see why when you use it! It tint, tames and locks; it is also paraben-free, cruelty-free, vegan and Made in the USA.
Learn more about Finally Have Brows:
For the perfect brows, use the Ultra Fine Redhead Brow Pencil’s automatic liner with a built-in grooming brush to fill in brows. Then, use the Volumizing to tint, condition and fluff. Lastly, use the Longwearing to tint, tame and lock. Get ready for fluffy, full, and always natural-looking redhead brows.
What’s next for Finally Have Brows?
AVAILABLE NOW: Finally Have Brows Clear Brow Gel. It’s best for redheads who want to embrace their natural brow color but desire a fuller/more even look. Tip: This product can also be applied after using Finally Have Brows gels or pencil in Universal Red.
2. Glo Skin Beauty Precise Micro Browliner Auburn: We have been obsessed with this brow pencil ever since it was featured in a past H2BAR Box. It is an ultra-slim pencil that will lightly fill in sparse areas for an effortless, natural look. The shade ‘Auburn’ is perfect for redheads.
3. Colourpop Precision Eye Brow Pencil: This brow pencil comes in two ‘redhead friendly’ shades: Arched Auburn and Honey Blonde. Use the spoolie brush at the end for grooming and buffing out the color to soften your brows.
4. It Cosmetics Brow Power Super Skinny: Say goodbye to sparse hairs with this pencil from IT Cosmetics. Its super skinny micro-tip gives precise strokes to replicate real brow hair, plus it has that spoolie brush at the end. Comes in Auburn and Medium Brown.
6. Coastal Scents Sleek Silhouette Palette: Grab your contour palette and use the bronze shades on your brows. This palette (featured in the August H2BAR Box) has two complementary brow shades. Try mixing together to create your own unique shade.
Rock it like a Redhead!