Updated: January 2, 2023
There are tons of makeup tutorials online about how to do your eyebrows so you have that fancy arch to make you look sophisticated, but very few eyebrow products are specifically for redheads. Redheads sometimes aren’t on many radars but we actually make up millions of people in the population. Since many of us can’t usually share products with our blonde/brunette friends, we thought it would be fun to showcase universal-items. Redheads just want to be included, right?!
Never, ever try to match your brows with your hair! It should always be a shade or two lighter than your shade of red.
Here are a few of my ‘redhead friendly’ favorites:
1. Finally Have Brows Ultra Fine Pencil:
Automatic fine liner with a built-in grooming brush to create incredibly natural-looking redhead brows.
In shade Universal Red, all redheads can use this shade in their redhead makeup routine. Easy & fast brow filling. This custom redhead-specific glide-on formula lasts for up to 10 hours. Go from no brows to filled & defined brows in seconds.
Cruelty-free, Leaping Bunny approved, paraben-free, and vegan. Made in Germany, Distributed in the USA.
Gel: Go from no brows to “hello, brows” in 5 seconds.
2. Finally Have Brows Longwearing: In shade Universal Red, all redheads can use this shade! The Longwearing version comes with a long brush to give precision while tinting, locking & taming redhead brows in a single stroke. It is long-wearing & natural-looking.
3. Finally Have Brows Volumizing: The brush is shorter to provide definition and fullness, and beautifully thickens and conditions brows.
4. Finally Have Brows Kit: The full redhead brow experience. Use the Ultra Fine Redhead Brow Pencil’s automatic liner with a built-in grooming brush to fill in brows. Then, use the Volumizing to tint, condition and fluff. Lastly, use the Longwearing to tint, tame and lock. Get ready for fluffy, full, and always natural-looking redhead brows.
5. Finally Have Brows/Lashes Kit: Get mascara too!
The Finally Have Brows trio consists of the Ultra Fine Eyebrow Pencil to brush and fill in your redhead brows. Then use the Volumizing gel to tint, condition and fluff. Lock it all in with the Longwearing to tint, tame and lock. The results will be natural-looking, gorgeous redhead brows.
The Finally Have Lashes trio consists of three mascara shades: Red-y for Lashes Perfectly Auburn Redhead Mascara, Brown With a Splash of Red: Perfectly Brown Mascara, and A Full 180: Perfectly Black Mascara.
SHOP FINALLY HAVE BROWS/LASHES NOW
6. e.l.f. Eyebrow Duo Brush, $3: I’ve had this for years and it’s still holding up. The angled side will give you the perfect line for the inside of your eyebrows. The brush end will help you get everything in place.
7. Tweezerman Brow Shaping Scissors and Brush, $11: You’re not supposed to use these for anything other than your eyebrows, but I find myself using them for everything. Have a thread on your dress? Use this. Hangnail? Use this.
READ: Turn to the “How to be a Redhead” book for your redhead eyebrow must-haves!
8. Wet ‘n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlighter, $4. This highlighter is perfect to underline the brows and make them look extra shaped. Even when I need to get them waxed, I can use this pencil to hide strays.
9. Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel in Barely Branded, $6: It’s a shadow and highlighter in one! I went snorkeling with this on and my eye makeup was still perfect when I got out of the water.
Wondering how to apply the products? Watch below!
Rock it like a Redhead!