We may receive commissions from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love and deem ‘redhead friendly’. Full Disclosure
Overwhelmed with all the beauty products on Amazon? We’re sharing our top 25 favorite ‘redhead friendly’ products all under $25!
1. Pacha Soap Whipped Soap + Scrub, $25 for two:
This two-in-one body wash and scrub will leave your redhead skin feeling so soft. It exfoliates, cleanses and moisturizers all at the same time. Plus, it smells amazing.
2. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Body Mask, $10
This cult-favorite mask is made with 100% Pure Calcium Bentonite Clay, which has been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial or body mask. Mix with equal parts of ACV or water. Stir together in a small bowl until it becomes a smooth paste. Apply to skin for 3-5 minutes once a week. It can also be used as a spot treatment.
3. TruSkin Vitamin C-Plus Super Serum, $25
TruSkin, another cult-favorite Amazon skin brand, has a few popular products, including this C-Plus Super Serum. Made with a synergistic blend of Vitamin C, Retinol, Niacinamide, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid and nourishing plant extracts, this comprehensive serum works on the surface and deep in the skin to promote and prolong a more youthful and healthy-looking complexion. Apply to your redhead skin after cleansing, before moisturizing.
4. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner, $8
Witch hazel is a ‘redhead friendly’ ingredient that can be used as a facial toner after cleansing. It tightens pores, controls acne and oil production, reduces redness and inflammation.
5. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Lash Paradise Mascara, $8
This is one of our favorite drugstore mascaras. It reminds us of Too Faced Better Than Sex –– but half the price! The applicator is a big large so we recommend starting with small strokes until you feel comfortable with the size of the wand.
6. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Face Gel Moisturizer for Dry Skin, $14
A ‘redhead friendly’ facial moisturizer that contains hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and acts as a sponge for dry skin and absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
7. Coastal Scents Reveal 2 Eyeshadow Palette, $12
Featured in an H2BAR Box, this eyeshadow palette contains 20 ‘redhead friendly’ nude and metallic shades to make your eyes and red hair pop.
8. Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil, $24
Your body needs oils too! Turn to Bio-Oil to help with dryness, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation and uneven texture.
9. Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask, $13
Treat your red hair to this weekly hydrating hair mask from Arvazallia. After cleansing, apply to damp hair and leave on for 5 minutes. For extra conditioning, leave on for 30 minutes to an hour. Rinse, style and enjoy healthy, shiny red locks.
10. Pure Nature Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, $25 for set
Every redhead needs a sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner. This set helps control and smooth frizz, leaving your red locks smooth and shiny.
12. Aquis Hair Towel, $21
13. Heeta Shampoo Brush, $6
15. Wet Brush Original Detangler, $7
16. amoore Makeup Sponges, $4 for two
17. Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Multipack, $7
19. Hempz Original Natural Hemp Seed Oil Body Moisturizer, $11
20. Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch, $12
21. type:A Deodorant, $14
New year, new natural deodorant. This aluminum-free, natural deodorant (featured in a past H2BAR Box!) actually works. The soothing, dry-touch cream glides on smoothly and won’t irritate or drag your redhead skin.
22. Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen for Acne-Prone Skin, $9
23. LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer, $20
24. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, $22
We always go for a more dramatic cat-eye during the winter. Stila’s black liquid eyeliner is our go-to but this year we’re switching it up with their dark brown shade. The formula glides on with ease, dries quickly and won’t smudge or run, day-into-night.
25. NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss, $4
You can’t go wrong with this colored lip gloss from NYX. A won’t-break-the-bank, easy-to-use, toss-in-your-purse kind of gloss. Our favorite shades: Angel Food Cake, Red Velvet and Creme Brulee.
Will you be trying any of these ‘redhead friendly’ beauty products? Share below!