1. Your nickname will always be “red.”
…and you will always be called a “ginger.”
2. In school, you were the only redhead in your class.
3. People always ask, “Is your hair color natural?”
4. You are an expert on sunscreen.
5. You get sunburnt no matter where you are.
Even if you’re outside for just 5 minutes.
6. Your ‘go to’ makeup color is ivory.
7. You’re used to being asked by strangers to touch your red hair.
8. You’ve heard this from a hairstylist once or twice: “People would kill for your red hair!” or “People pay so much money to get your color!”
[flips your red hair]
READ: 7 Things People Say to a Redhead at the Hair Salon
9. Ariel is and will always be your favorite Disney princess.
10. When acting out the British music group, you always had to be Ginger.
11. When you see another redhead, you nod at each other. It’s like being a part of a secret club.
12. You have freckles.
…and sometimes they blend together to look like a tan.
13. You’re obsessed with your red hair.
We’re rare, unique and amazing!
Rock it like a Redhead!
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads! Use code: REDHAIR for 10% off. Subscribe now!