By: Kiera Doyle, New York City Editorial Hair Stylist
French twist (for the classic show-stopper)
1. Create desired part and tease the hair at the crown of the head with a teasing brush and hairspray.
2. Sweep hair from the right side across the back of the head just slightly off center. With your other hand, slip in a redhead bobby pin vertically, up from the bottom from the bottom up, insert a row of bobby pins vertically.
2. Gather hair in one hand and twist tightly, pulling up.
3. Insert bobby pins horizontally into the base of the twist, intersecting with the vertical pins to hold the style.
4. Finish with hair spray.
5. And apply red lipstick to complete your look.
Rock it like a Redhead!