By: Kiera Doyle, New York City Editorial Hair Stylist
A perfect redhead blowout will carry you through the holidays with ease.
Tools: Blowdryer, round brush, comb & sectioning clips.
1. Comb wet hair until smooth, work any knots out from bottom of hair up.
2. Apply styling product from roots to ends. Dry until about 70% dry.
3. Divide hair into 4 mohawk section, left and right sides of the head and one in the back. Start in the back, bring two inches of hair down, clip the rest away. Pick up section of hair with the round brush point nozzle of dryer down & concentrate on the root. Working the brush downward. When the section is dry roll brush up and with blast cool air for a few seconds. Repeat steps throughout bottom section, working your way to the top.
4. Repeat on the left and right side of the head and mohawk working with no larger than two inch sections.
5. Watch the video above to see step-by-step instructions.
Rock it like a Redhead!