As redheads, it’s important to choose flattering makeup tones and shades. We all live rushed lives but try to leave the house as polished and ready for the day as possible. Naturally, we need a few ‘redhead friendly’ makeup products to retouch during the day to remain fresh, flawless and fabulous.
Here are my favorite ‘redhead friendly’ products currently in my personal makeup bag:
Because you have to protect yourself from the sun at all times:
1. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Sunscreen SPF 50 in Light is a must-have product for every redhead. I love its non-whitening texture and dewy finish.
Because every redhead needs their go-to foundation:
3. Mine is Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation in Vanilla.
Because sometimes you need to explore with color on the eyes:
4. I adore purple eyeshadows. My favorite is NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow in Pointe Noire for that pop of purple!
Because your lashes need a little volume:
Because you can’t forget about those brows:
7. Turn to these two products: NYX Cosmetics Build’Em Up Powder Brow Filler or Hourglass Arch Brow Micro Sculpting Pencil in Auburn.
Because your liner may need a little freshen up, especially after a long day:
8. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil is an eye, lip and brow pencil in one. I personally love 608 Limitless Brown.
Because a little highlighter on the cheeks never hurt anyone:
9. YSL Lumiere Divine Highlighting Finishing Powder Palette is a must-have. Period.
Because you can’t be afraid of blush:
READ: How to Apply Blush
What do you carry in your makeup bag?
Cover photo by Lindsey Thoeng