Updated: May 21, 2020
1. Look for fragrance-free and hypoallergenic cleansers, toners, makeup and moisturizers.
Cleanse, tone and moisturize with gentle products every day. Search for products with “clean” ingredients like chamomile, azulene, bisabolol, allantoin, lavender, camphor, calamine, rosemary, thyme, aloe vera etc.
2. Prevent sun damage with the use of sunscreen.
Get into the habit of applying sunscreen or a lotion with a minimum SPF 30 for daily protection. Try an oil-free facial sunscreen if you concerned about the oil of the sunscreen clogging up your pores.
3. Gently cleanse your face.
Opt for a and don’t clean so much you dry your skin out. Wash with lukewarm water and rinse with cool.
4. Moisturize morning and night.
5. Live a healthy lifestyle.
Eat a healthy diet that includes many fruits and vegetables. Reduce stress when possible and drink lots of water.
6. Embrace your skin!
Be proud of your freckles and rock them.
Rock it like a Redhead!