December and January are big months! The holiday season turns into the New Year, and the proper products are essential for a smooth transition. We have you covered, redheads! Take a look at December & January’s H2BAR Boxes.. and if you aren’t already, subscribe to a box. Hint: The February box is selling out!
1. BEDHEAD Joyride Texturizing Powder Balm, $30: The control of a balm with the dry feel of a powder. Perfect for controlling red hair when creating holiday do’s.
2. BEDHEAD Fully Loaded Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner (Sample), $5: For great styles, give your red hair volume! This duo uses a fiber thickening technology, leaving hair bigger, fatter and moisturized.
3. BEDHEAD Manipulator Matte Wax (Sample), $3: Keep your ‘Redhead Friendly’ style on lockdown to pull an all-nighter.
Tutorial on how to create a fishtail braid with the 3 products above [Photo with instructions were included in box too]:
5. Jelly Ping Pong Supercharged Eyeshadow Duo, $22.50: Tap into your inner mermaid with this eyeshadow! Flip over for tutorial.
6. Damone Roberts Ginger Powder or Pencil, $18: Redheads can never have too many eyebrow products! This ‘Ginger’ shade offers a softer alternative to the harsher reds of the past.
Tutorial below on how to achieve the perfect brow [Photo with instructions were included in box too]:
7. Udderly Smooth Hand Cream, $5: With the new season causing dry skin, use this to protect your hands. Redheads, it’s also a great shaving cream! A must-have addition to your purse.
8. DermaE Charcoal Mask, $10: After a holiday indulgence, detox your redhead skin with this 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask. It purges pores of deeply rooted toxins, then exfoliates away micropollutants for purely glowing skin.
1. Adesse Nail Polish in ‘Irina’, $18: A natural long-wearing, fast drying nail polish to give your nails the “plump” look of a gel manicure without a UV or LED lamp. This color will make your red hair pop even more!
2. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, $3: So maybe there’s no time to wash & style your red hair after the epic gym workout, or maybe Tuesday is just your ‘no wash day’. This dry shampoo will absorb, create volume and refresh your red hair between shampoos.
3. Evelyn Iona Lip Gloss in ‘Lise’, $21: Pucker up, redheads! Add a plumpifying coat of goodness to your lips. In fact, you could even eat it — made from Bark Extract, Oregano, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter… and many other natural ingredients to hydrate your lips.
4. ABBA Pure Moisture Shampoo, $5: Using earth’s botanicals of peppermint oil and olive oil to gently cleanse, hydrate and strengthen your red hair. 100% vegan, cruelty free, and free of paragons and sulfates.
5. Two (2) Platinum Fade Bright Lightening Serum’s, $20: Brighten the skin as well as reduce the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. Apply serum first and then top it with your daily cream or face oil.
6. Suntegrity LIP C.P.R SPF 30 (Sample) $2: A must for every redhead! Protect and revive your lips with this colored sunscreen lipstick. Yes, there’s sunscreen IN it.
7. Yuni Beauty Shower Sheets, $2: No time, No shower, No problem! Find freshness on-the-go. Instantly whisk away dirt, sweat and order with one luxuriously large, thick, moist wipe.