Do you ever feel like your hair is just lacking a little something when you’re done styling it? You need to finish your look with hair oil! Redheads typically have thicker, more coarse hair than blondes and brunettes, and it can be hard to get that soft, shiny finished look you want. Hair oil is the answer to your problems:
Benefits of hair oils for redheads:
- ADDS SHINE TO RED HAIR: The number one benefit of hair oil is the added shine and sleekness. Finishing off your look with a little oil from the ears, down will help make your already vibrant locks look shiny and glamorous.
- LOCKS IN STYLE: Oil is a great way to lock in your style. It’s not going to hold like hairspray, but it can help your hair hold its shape and body for longer.
- TAMES FRIZZ: – Baby hairs, frizz, and flyaways can all be tamed with a few drops of oil distributed throughout the hair which means it will look sleeker and sexier.
- SMELLS AMAZING: Hair oil smells amazing and it can give you that added scent boost without drying your hair as perfume does.
- NOURISHES HAIR: If you’ve heat-styled your hair it might be feeling a little dry, give it some extra nourishment with oil that will help keep it soft and smooth all day long.
How to use hair oil:
Every brand is different, but when using hair oil to finish off a look, you will typically want to use just a couple of drops of hair oil. The amount you use will depend on the thickness and length of your hair, so start small and work your way up if you feel like you need more.
Place it on your palms and rub them together to distribute. Then run your hands over your hair gently. Make sure to only apply hair oil from the ears down and avoid the roots. Focus on your ends for added hydration.
Most hair oils can also be used for other things like heat protection or wet styling, so be sure to check your bottle for other uses!
‘Redhead Friendly’ Approved hair oils:
Rock it like a Redhead!