With so many makeup products on the market, it can sometimes be difficult for a redhead to find items that don’t break out the skin, work with light eyelashes/eyebrows and complements ivory skin tones. Things can get even more complicated when a different season approaches and makeup must change, too.
The below products have been tested on a redhead for a maximum of 10 days and deemed “redhead friendly”! See why they are great for your red life:
1. AmazingCosmetics Amazing Concealer, Light: If you’re looking for the perfect concealer to cover all your flaws and match your pale skin, this is your answer. It is very difficult to find a good concealer, but this one is the best one out there. Unlike traditional concealers, the Amazing Concealer is so concentrated, you only need to use tiny pin-dot amounts of product to create flawless skin.
2. Youngblood Brow Artiste Kit, Auburn: Adrienne and Stephanie swear by this eyebrow kit. Redheads know it is not easy to find an eyebrow color that complements light eyebrows and red hair; the colors are usually too dark or too light. That is, until you discover the beauty behind Youngblood’s Brow Artiste in Auburn. The kit contains two different shades of auburn and a cool wax. It is easy to find the color that matches your skin and hair tone and there is also a great brush and tweezer that comes with the kit. You can’t go wrong. It is a must have!
3. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Black/Brown: How many of you feisty redheads are in a rush and need to complete your look, but don’t have time to apply a fancy eyeliner? Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner easily glides on with ease, won’t smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when. The thin marker-like tip is easy to use, goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and is waterproof!
4. Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip, Rich Red: A super-pigmented, eight-hour wear, creamy liquid lipstick in a squeezable tube that glides on super smooth. The lip color looks fantastic with red hair and fits perfectly in any purse or clutch.
5. L’Oreal True Match Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation SPF 19, Light Ivory: How to be a Redhead has recommended this product before because it is perfect for every season. It looks and feels great on redheads and gives full coverage without any sign of nasty breakouts. The texture is light weight and so smooth on skin.
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Original: Earth toned eyeshadows are very trendy this season and the colors look fantastic with red hair. But, who has been in the position where hours after application, the eyeshadow seems to have disappeared or not look as vibrant? This primer is fantastic because it guarantees more vibrant eyeshadow that lasts for 24 hours and NEVER CREASES! Once you experience this product, you’ll wonder why you never had it in your makeup bag.
7. MAC Retro Matte Lipstick, Ruby Woo: Yes, redheads can wear a bold red lip. Ruby Woo has a matte vivid blue-red tone with a retro matte finish. It’s perfect for day and night looks. Simply apply and let your red hair down!
8. Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara, Beyond Black: Some natural redheads have very light or almost translucent lashes, so it is important to find a great mascara that will curl and create extra volume. This mascara will make you look like a rockin’ redhead!
Keep beautifully red & Rock it like a Redhead!