How to be a Redhead is excited to present the 2015 Rock it like a Redhead National Beauty Tour.
Tickets for Austin and Nashville are now for sale. Thousands more of you are waiting on Seattle, Chicago and NYC tickets, and they will be available soon! Before tickets go on sale, our team works hard to secure the perfect venue, sponsors and specific details. So, hold on tight if you’re waiting. If you already have a ticket in hand, congratulations! We can’t wait to celebrate being a redhead with you.
When Adrienne and Stephanie Vendetti, sisters & co-founders of How to be a Redhead, attended beauty events, they always felt singled out because most makeup and hair products did not cater to redheads. And, they thought most events were not upbeat enough; there usually was a room of beauty booths and women un-interested in learning about another product line. So, they began producing Rock it like a Redhead Events (the photos below were shot at the 2013 event in NYC) to change all of the above, while bringing HowtobeaRedhead.com to life in an incredibly fun and entertaining way.
The #1 question we get asked is, “What are the events all about?” There is so much love & detail put into each event, so we wanted to give you a breakdown of what they’re all about, and what to expect when you attend.
1. Upon entering the event, there will be a red carpet, photographers and local media waiting to take your photo.
2. Many women are “dressed to impress,” and although we suggest it, we highly encourage every attendee to wear what they’re comfortable in. The entire event tour’s mission is to empower redhead women to feel confident, look amazing and rock their beauty. It is your night to wear what makes you feel beautiful!
3. It all begins with the beauty session. Austin’s Hair Sponsor is Kenra Professional. You will find them providing hair consultations and touchup’s. There will also be skin, makeup & nail sponsors waiting to beautify each woman who walks in the room. VIP ticket holders will enjoy sessions with each sponsor and will have the luxury of enjoying the VIP lounge for relaxation and special gifts.
4. Also enjoy never-before-seen How to be a Redhead merchandise!
5. While the beauty event is occurring, there will be entertainment galore. And, there will be passed horderves and complimentary bar services (for those 21+).
6. The evening will then launch into fashion, where we will host 2-3 local fashion brands. The models will be our followers, everyday girls showcasing everyday looks.
7. The entire night will end with a live performance from redhead rockstar, Shayne Leighton. Additional live entertainment may be provided in your city, too. See one of her music videos below:
8. All attendees will leave with $300+ in free beauty products, VIP leaving with $500+.
And, last but not least: it is guaranteed to be the most beautiful and confident-boosting night of your life!
Rock it like a Redhead!